Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    Brandon Webb Auto/Pants/Bat #'d 8/8 FS/FT!!!! CY Young Award Winner!

    http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...g?t=1169968219

    There's The Scan, #'d 8/8 on the back

    Really wanna get rid of this, so i will definetely trade down on this one, it obviously doesnt book (due to scarcity) so if interested in buying please make an offer and we will go from there

    leave buckets/lists/sites/etc. if interested in trading

  2. Kronozio
  3. #2
    We tried to work something out before, but I don't remember what you were looking for! LMK what value you are placing on the Webb 8/8 and what you are looking for, and I might be able to come up with something.....

    Thanks, Dave............

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolAzDad
    We tried to work something out before, but I don't remember what you were looking for! LMK what value you are placing on the Webb 8/8 and what you are looking for, and I might be able to come up with something.....

    Thanks, Dave............
    im not quite sure, anywhere between 50-80 in Book Value. it kinda depends on what im getting

    ill check your tradepage now

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by nt4275
    im not quite sure, anywhere between 50-80 in Book Value. it kinda depends on what im getting

    ill check your tradepage now

    Please be aware that my trade page is not completely updated! However, if you see something that you like, PLMK.....

    Thanks, Dave............

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolAzDad
    Please be aware that my trade page is not completely updated! However, if you see something that you like, PLMK.....

    Thanks, Dave............
    sending you a pm now..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Sponsors

  • Dave and Adams Card World
  • Steel City Collectibles
  • Kronozio
  • PackRip

Follow SCF on