Brandon Webb Auto/Pants/Bat #'d 8/8 FS/FT!!!! CY Young Award Winner!

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...g?t=1169968219

There's The Scan, #'d 8/8 on the back

Really wanna get rid of this, so i will definetely trade down on this one, it obviously doesnt book (due to scarcity) so if interested in buying please make an offer and we will go from there

leave buckets/lists/sites/etc. if interested in trading

2. Kronozio
    We tried to work something out before, but I don't remember what you were looking for! LMK what value you are placing on the Webb 8/8 and what you are looking for, and I might be able to come up with something.....

Thanks, Dave............

Quote Originally Posted by CoolAzDad
    We tried to work something out before, but I don't remember what you were looking for! LMK what value you are placing on the Webb 8/8 and what you are looking for, and I might be able to come up with something.....

Thanks, Dave............
    im not quite sure, anywhere between 50-80 in Book Value. it kinda depends on what im getting

ill check your tradepage now

Quote Originally Posted by nt4275
    im not quite sure, anywhere between 50-80 in Book Value. it kinda depends on what im getting

ill check your tradepage now

Please be aware that my trade page is not completely updated! However, if you see something that you like, PLMK.....

Thanks, Dave............

Quote Originally Posted by CoolAzDad
    Please be aware that my trade page is not completely updated! However, if you see something that you like, PLMK.....

Thanks, Dave............
    sending you a pm now..