Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

getting out of football....looking to unload.

looking to trade for baseball only...please check my page and let me know if you like anything. thanks!

jayson

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I like your Frank Gore. I am doing the opposite of you, and I only have a few baseball cards left I am trying to move. I can give you probably all of them for the Gore if you want. Like I said i'm almost done moving them all, and I still have some legit ones left. LMK if you're interested in any of them.

whats the BV on this?
    Frank Gore
    2005 Reflections (68/99)
    I have a few autos out of the 06 UD Rookie Update Inkredibles. I have Adam Jones, Casey Kotchman and John Patterson. Let me know if any of them interest you.

Very interested in a couple of your GU and AU cards. I have Topps baseball from 1959 to 2004 w/ alot of McGuire,Puckett,Trammell,etc... Only 5 vintage worth trading I'm gonna guess about 500+ cards loaded w/ stars LMK if interested at all. Can send scans of the cards if you wish- not all but the vintage and some star cards though
    Ed

I have a Kenny Lofton GU in my bucket...lmk.

intersted in this
    Brandon Jacobs-2005 Bowman Signs of the Future Auto

I like these:
    Julius Jones
    2004 Pristine RC (475/499)

Carson Palmer
    2003 Topps Chrome RC

Check my bucket and lmk if we can work something out. Thanks!

interested in the jacobs auto if you still have it.

I need these

Bowman Jacobs AU
    Frank Gore-2005 Upper Deck Reflections Future Fabric Reflections Jersey

2005 Upper Deck Rookie Futures Jersey

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast