Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sosa and Bonds rookies

Sosa and Bonds rookies

I have the 86 Fleer Update set and the 86 Topps Traded set for trade with the Bonds rookies in it. I also have the Topps, Score, Donruss and Fleer Sosa rookies for trade if anyone has football to trade. Looking mainl for Vikings, Moss, Culpepper, Burleson or Smith
    Thanks,
    Neal

I have some base randy moss. I can give you my base of moss, and a james jackson auto for one of the bonds.

Looking for a comparable value rookie of one of the mentioned players. I will trade my base cards of whoever for our base cards of Moss though. LMK.
    Neal

I have a Topps Chrome Culpepper RC BV 40 I believe would you trade one of the sets for it. Are they factory sealed. I also have a UD Encore Moss RC BV 20 i believe. If not what are the conditions of the cards.....

Brandon, I don't know what you have for trade. I looked on your web page, but it looks like your personal stuff...

claybate, I looked at the Bonds Fleer last night. Looks very nice. Edges are not too rough, and very well centered. The topps one is pretty OC though I think. It has been a long time since I looked at that one. All in all the fleer set looks nice, but the Topps set looks somewhat OC and the edges are rough. I do have that Culpepper, but may be able to trade it with a local trading buddy of mine. Will let you know.
    Neal

how much BV are u looking for the for the topps traded set and how much bv for the fleer update set?

I am not necessarily going by BV on these. (Plus I do not know what they are listed for in the Beckett because I do not have a baseball one) I want to get some cards that I really want out of the deal. I have no problem hanging on to them, and I am mainly looking for some premium pieces I have not been able to find for a while... Not saying that I am looking for %100 book for these, but am not going to trade for $100 of anything either.

Neal

86 fleer update set is worth 50 and 86 topps traded set is worth 40

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast