Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Looking for Antoine Walker cards

BV $60 or less (can't afford or trade for the higher end stuff). A list of what I already have is in my Antoine link in my sig. If you have something not on the list that is worth $60 or less, I will probably have interest in it. LMK; thanks.

2. Kronozio
    I have this Walker who isn't in the link of your collection

Walker Antoine 2004-05 Upper Deck March Memories AW

If you are interested, my searchs are in my sig ;-)
    Last edited by CriCri; 01-29-2007 at 12:14 PM.

Got these if interested all cards are mint!

Antoine Walker:

96-97 Topps RC #146
    96-97 Skybox Z Force RC #163
    96-97 Fleer Lucky 13 #6 x2
    96-97 Skybox Premium #234

Sorted through your list, and I have these two that you need:

1996-97 Fleer Lucky 13 #6
    1997 Collector's Edge Extra #8

Looking for any Tayshaun Prince cards I don't have, as well as working on completing the 06-07 Topps and 06-07 Bowman sets (link in sig).

CriCri - I have interest, but I don't have anything of the players you collect; sorry

Darryl - I am interested in the Lucky 13; do you collect basketball? If not, I can buy. LMK.

BMetts - Interested in both, but I don't have any Prince, and dealt away all my 06-07 Bowman and Topps singles; sorry

i have a walker/mercer auto only the walker is auto'd is also numbered to 1000

will - what product and year? LMK; thanks (btw - your Odom lot should be arriving soon - enjoy)

i have a 04-05 genuine coverage GU jsy card of him BV20. lmk

will - I can't find that particular one on my want list; the only Mercer/Walker auto I have listed that I need is from 97-98 Press Pass Double Threat #ed to 250. Your card is either unpriced or worth more than $60, so I won't be able to offer you anything for it. Thanks though.

zach - Need that one. I got a Baron Davis three-color GU today, but it's in a Hornets uniform instead of Warriors, so I don't know if you would be interested or not.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast