Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nonphixion46's Items on eBay

Smile Superstar Player Trade Lot's(scan's in my bucket)

i have scanned little player lot's of these players. most are worth only a couple dollers a piece if that, but im trying to consoladte my collection so ill trade these superstar player lots for one card that seems fair and reasonable. just make a offer if you feel you would like one of these lots, im trying to trade them as a whole too, cause i know some of you would only want a couple out of it. thing is i just threw away over 20,000 cards last night, and i pulled all the superstar cards out of them, i still have tons more card to go though. i just dont have room for these cards, anymore, and ill never put together set of some of the lower quality cards i threw away, so if you have a player not listed, let me know and i can put together a lot for you of the person you want.
    Alex Rodriguez

Barry Bonds

Derek Jeter

Ken Griffey Jr

Mark McGuire
    Mike Piazza

SCF Rewards
    Country

lol, most of the cards in the lot's are only worth a couple dollers a piece, not the lot's are worth a couple doller's a piece. i think i worded that wrong, lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ltsoulmates429's Items on eBay

what do you have of Jeter? plmk thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

it's in my bucket all the scan's, i will be scanning for of all the player's tonight cause i found more

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ltsoulmates429's Items on eBay

I need all the Jeters, plmk what you like off my list, thanks

https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=279643

SCF Rewards

Hey, you have amazing cards like the Howard, Reyes, and Pulols, rookie cards and I would like to trade so much or maybe buy them if you want. Thanks!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks man, i think thats the first compliment ive gotten on my collection, ive been collecting a year and a half now, since i stopped 10 years ago when i was 16. none of my stuff is really for sale. i dont like selling cards unless the money is going to me getting a better card, and most of my higher doller cards are really only up for trade for players in my signature of the same value.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jurgy1125's Items on eBay

Hey greengizzle, what do you need for the Jay Bruce sterling? LMK if you like anything of mine.

Thanks, Eric

SCF Rewards
    Country

Added More To The List. I Dont Want To Give Up That Bruce Sterling, It Took Me A While To Come Up With It. Unless Its A Zimmerman I Need Really Bad

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hendrikus1967's Items on eBay

Interested in the Pujols lot.
    Can you use a Jay Bruce 05 Heritage DP Variation SP at $12 BV? Prolly have to add a bit more but it might be a start.

Henri

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast