Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Huge Photobucket, all for trade!

Hey all, Would like to get some trades done this week. Let me know what your interested from my Photobucket.
    Thanks

Interested in these:
    06 Gridiron Gear Next Gen Caddy Williams
    Throwback Threads Deshaun Foster
    Bowman Fabric of the Future Steven Jackson

Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

I can use these two:

2004 Leaf R&S D.J. Hackett RC /750
    2004 Playoff Hogg Heaven RC /750

Check my site and lmk if you need anything. Thanks!

Sean

Duane -
    I like these:
    Herman Moore AU
    Caddy Gridiron Gear /100
    Hasselbeck Topps Chrome Ref

I can do that

Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Duane Whats the BV of the ones i liked
    The Foster Jersey is like 8 or 10 and the Caddy i'm looking for 60-70 on...i have seen them sell with patches like that for 30-40

Sean - I like these:
    2006 Donruss Threads Mike Hass /999
    2004 Topps Finest Devery Henderson (812/999)
    2005 Absolute Memorabilia Star Gazing Matt Hasselbeck Jumbo Jersey #SG-42 (22/25)
    2002 Leaf Rookies & Stars Freshman Orientation Maurice Morris #FO-17 (108/650)

The Caddy RC books $25, the Moore auto is $20 I think and the Hasselbeck books $3 or $4.

I hear ya on the Caddy. That one is of most interest to me. Anything else of interest in my bucket?

Hidden Content

Duane - thats pretty much all i could use right now from your bucket

Quote Originally Posted by sch1tz0fr3nik
    Sean - I like these:
    2006 Donruss Threads Mike Hass /999
    2004 Topps Finest Devery Henderson (812/999)
    2005 Absolute Memorabilia Star Gazing Matt Hasselbeck Jumbo Jersey #SG-42 (22/25)
    2002 Leaf Rookies & Stars Freshman Orientation Maurice Morris #FO-17 (108/650)
    How about this:

2006 Donruss Threads Mike Hass /999 Auto - $12
    2002 Leaf Rookies & Stars Freshman Orientation Maurice Morris /650 GU - $10

for

2004 Leaf R&S D.J. Hackett /750 RC - $5
    2004 Playoff Hogg Heave D.J. Hackett /750 RC - $5
    2006 Topps Finest Brandon Marshall Auto - $12

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast