Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking to trade or sell.......

Here is my page of autos and game used. I am looking for Favre,Rice,Marino,Elway,Montana,Brady and other hof'er game used or autos. Also I am looking for topps chrome and bowman chrome rookies or Bush,Leinart,Young and Cutler. If you are interested in buying let me know what you like and I will shoot you a great price. Some pc is available
    thanks

http://www.beckett.com/userpages/tmgrnzx9r.html

im interested in 06 Donruss Gridiron Gear Maurice Jones-Drew Gridiron Gems Jersey (Big Teal Swatch) 55/250...please check my tradelist and LMK and do you have a scan of this card...PLMK thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jdio13
    im interested in 06 Donruss Gridiron Gear Maurice Jones-Drew Gridiron Gems Jersey (Big Teal Swatch) 55/250...please check my tradelist and LMK and do you have a scan of this card...PLMK thanks

I can get you a scan of the card. I really didnt see anything from your list though that I can use. The card is also #ed to 150 not 250. I will make the change now. lmk if you have any of the people I am looking for or if you want to buy let me know
    thanks

4. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    i dont have anyone that you are looking for......how much would you sell it for?....PLMK thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vikingfan101
    I take it the Randall Cunningham auto helmet is Eagles Uni?

Yes it is...

Can I get a price(first)/scan on:
    05 Leaf Limited Randall Cunningham Auto/Helmet Card 59/100
    05 Upper Deck Sweet Spot Jim Plunkett Auto on Helmet
    06 Playoff Absolute Reggie Bush Star Gazing Jersey (black) 38/100
    06 Donruss Gridiron Gear Maurice Jones-Drew Gridiron Gems Jersey (Big Teal Swatch) 52/150
    05 Leaf Certified Jim Kelly FOTG Jersey (blue) 64/100
    02 Pacific Adrenaline Emmitt Smith Jersey (dark blue)

thanks, lmk.

Can I get a price list for these?
    06 UD SPX Vernon Davis Auto/Jersey (white jersey) 628/1650
    03 Gridiron Kings Don Maynard Auto 60/100
    06 Playoff Absolute Reggie Bush Star Gazing Jersey (black) 38/100
    06 Playoff Absolute Reggie Bush War Room 3 color patch (black,white and gold with stitching) 16/50
    1997 Donruss Significant Signatures Duke Snider Autograph 456/2000
    01 Topps Tribute Hank Aaron Game Used Bat Card (Atlanta Braves
    04 Fleer Inscribed Reggie Jackson Pants Card (white with hole for stitching)
    04 Timeless Treasures Stan Musial HOF Pants 27/50

I have an interest in the following:

06 Playoff Absolute Reggie Bush War Room 3 color patch (black,white and gold with stitching) 16/50
    06 Donruss Gridiron Gear Maurice Jones-Drew Gridiron Gems Jersey (Big Teal Swatch) 52/150

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast