Question Base, inserts, rookies and some GU for trade

HI: I have lots of base, inserts, rookies and even a few game used to trade for Flyer commons and inserts from my want list! All the cards I have for trade are from alot of different years and sets, so if interested in any trades just drop me a line! My Flyer common and insert want list is located on my home page of my web site as well so check it out!
    Thanks "D" Harpoon

http://www.freewebs.com/harpoonshockeycards/

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

Flyers

Hi D

I contacted you a while back on UCB ..and totally forgot to get back to you.

I have these from your wantlist ..

*1993-94 Premier Finest #12(Ramage)
    *1994-95 Parkhurst SE Euro Stars #ES3(Renberg)
    *1996-97 SkyBox Impact NHL On Fox #8(Desjardins)
    *1995-96 Bowman Bowman's Best #BB3(Lindros)
    *1993-94 Donruss Special Print #Q(Lindros)
    *1999-00 Stadium Club Chrome #12

I don't have a recent price guide ..I do need this one of yours:

1969-70 O-PEE-CHEE Mini-Card Albums::::Toronto Maple Leafs album with no pictures attached

plmk if you still need the above Flyers ..thanks Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon
    HI: I have lots of base, inserts, rookies and even a few game used to trade for Flyer commons and inserts from my want list! All the cards I have for trade are from alot of different years and sets, so if interested in any trades just drop me a line! My Flyer common and insert want list is located on my home page of my web site as well so check it out!
    Thanks "D" Harpoon

Hi , do you have 06-07 inserts ? if yes , can you please post what you have available ! Thanks for your time , Karl

HI: Please Check web site as I have to many to list, not counting the Rookies
    Thanks "D" Harpoon

have some ovation vol4 to trade and maybe some other stuff...looking for current penguins of course the young stars, mainly if u have any, plmk, thanks

Hey please check my site as i found a slew of base that i could use.. I am sending you the list of what i could use right now.
    Thanks,
    Ed
    Trading for
    - Boston Bruins cards (All cards pictured in Bs Uniform) .. all cards from Big Bad Bruins players (any team)
    - Panarin,Backes, Brodeur, Anson Carter, Hextall, Jagr, Lanny, Probert, Domi, Sedins.
    - US Olympic Hockey Players (all players any uniform)

email sent to you at hotmail. PLMK. Thanks

I am looking for anything in a Blackhawks uniform no matter the year, I have some Flyers stuff also, let me know what you have.