WTTF Buffalo Bills jersey/auto cards

Just putting out my weekly feeler for Bills cards.

Willis McGahee is on the backburner right now, I want to see what his status is with the team this offseason. I'm mainly interested in JP Losman, Lee Evans, Donte Whitner, Ko Simpson, Roscoe Parrish and I'd like to start collecting Ashton Youbouty.

The PC section of my site (auto/jer/#ed/RC) is basically updated except for these:
    JP Losman - 05 Pristine Personal Pieces
    Donte Whitner - Bowman Chrome (regular and refractor) & Donruss Elite
    Ko Simpson - Donruss Elite & Score Select Inscriptions auto
    Ashton Youbouty - Bowman, Fleer, Topps, Topps Chrome SE, Topps Total, Donruss Elite, Donruss Classics auto & Gridiron Gear auto

My trade page is completely updated with the exception of a Brian Calhoun Bowman autograph which is incoming. I would also consider moving my Reggie Bush PC cards (minus the Topps Heritage base) as a lot, BV on that is $148.

I've got...

Presspass 2006 Ashton Youboty RC Auto

Check my sig for my wants if you're interested.

I'm definitely interested, but I don't have any Redskins cards. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by pafan
    Just putting out my weekly feeler for Bills cards.

Willis McGahee is on the backburner right now, I want to see what his status is with the team this offseason. I'm mainly interested in JP Losman, Lee Evans, Donte Whitner, Ko Simpson, Roscoe Parrish and I'd like to start collecting Ashton Youbouty.

The PC section of my site (auto/jer/#ed/RC) is basically updated except for these:
    JP Losman - 05 Pristine Personal Pieces
    Donte Whitner - Bowman Chrome (regular and refractor) & Donruss Elite
    Ko Simpson - Donruss Elite & Score Select Inscriptions auto
    Ashton Youbouty - Bowman, Fleer, Topps, Topps Chrome SE, Topps Total, Donruss Elite, Donruss Classics auto & Gridiron Gear auto

My trade page is completely updated with the exception of a Brian Calhoun Bowman autograph which is incoming. I would also consider moving my Reggie Bush PC cards (minus the Topps Heritage base) as a lot, BV on that is $148.
    well you found the right night for me i quit i hate the bills now lol i will trade you that j.p. and i have a evens sweet spot auto. i do like your bush chome rookies please look at my buckett and lmk but and get out the check book and you can buy the office

Hey, I sent your Demario Minter auto out today. It should be there by Thursday at the latest.

And dude, if you want my checkbook you can have it! Just don't try to write any checks from it because they'll bounce.

Hey, I sent your Demario Minter auto out today. It should be there by Thursday at the latest.

And dude, if you want my checkbook you can have it! Just don't try to write any checks from it because they'll bounce.

dose it have those real neat checks with pic or just plan old gray ones
    i got a new card today im going to scan it if you want it say yes. but real make me a offer on the j.p. and evans stuff but check out this card i scaning and up loading now and yes you can get it

I think our checks (my girlfriend and I share an account) have cats on them. I've never really looked. But they definitely aren't plain gray.

I'll PM you in a second.

here there are look real close to the fans of the game card CHRIS B from espn

I never even knew Chris Berman had a card!

I never even knew Chris Berman had a card!
    i know it rocks i say it and could belive it had to get it i knew he was a bills fan but i didnt know he had a fans of the game