Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scans Of All My Cards!

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    are you trading the J. Williams Trilogy if so please pm with what your looking for and also your best sale price thanks

Couldnt see anything I would be interested in, I do not know the Trilogy RC's BV.

hey who ever this is greg or jeff you are able to make the cards that aren't horizantal stand vertical when you scan them go to tools on the top bar the click rotate by 90 degrees that may help if not pm me and I can help you out if you want.

Also I'd trade for your crosby ud victroy rc or mvp breakthrough.

It would take to much work for me anyways, thanks a lot tho.

I don't have anything for either crosbys?

what cool threads are you mising I have carter.

i like that labarbera auto if i have something you like of similar value.

gretzky99 - The only thing i could use off you is your Nash private stock. Could you pick something else out off me?

jeremy17 - The cool threads collector is my brother, and what did you mean about Crosby?

I liked your crosby ud victory rc and your mvp breakthrough I said it in my original post you must have missed it.plmk what you can use and if you know what they book to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast