Thread: Sell most of my collections...

Sell most of my collections...

I'm looking to sell most of my collection. I would like to sell all of the sports cards on my sell / trade page: trade / sell page as one large group.

I have a tone of singles and inserts for 06 Topps DP&P (football). I bought a case of it (didn't pull anything worth while). I also have several 06 Gridiron Gear singles and some inserts (I think I bought three of four boxes of it). I'm pretty much just a box breaker, so most 06 / 07 products I have inserts of; I have plenty of base cards as well. I also have a fair amount of 06 Topps football (I think I broke Jumbo boxes of it)

I recently broke a box of 06 Football SPA that I would also like to include. I got three autos and two rookies, but none that great (you can see my break on this site for details).

I'd gladly sell the singles and inserts, but given their low value and the cost of shipping that many cards, I'm not sure it would be worth it to buy them.

At this point I'm just looking for offers. I am only looking for a cash or cash + high end card deal. I collect mostly Cleveland cards. Primarily I'm looking for LeBron, Kellen Winslow, and Jim Brown in higher end cards. Please feel free to ask for details about the rookies, inserts, base for any set you see a card from on the page posted above.

2. Kronozio
    like the derrick ross auto , berrnard pollard auto , and Sinorice Moss class marks auto let me know the price for the lot and the price individually also please

I'm looking for offers at this point. Essentially, the best offer wins. I'll go ahead and put together prices for you though, given the three that you asked for.

I'm really just after offers at this point though.