Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

lookin for 03 topps chrome Record Breaker Relics

I decided to start a collection of these, I need all except the Don Mattingly bat

thanks!

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    I have the Rickey Henderson Bat from Series 1...PLMK if interested...would prefer to sell...please make an offer....

I have the A Rod jersey from Series 1 (I think) You have a sweet collection, but there's not anything that would be of equal value to this. Would you be interested in selling?

I have these:
    biggio jersey 10
    sasaki jersey 10
    yount jersey 25
    piazza jersey 20
    arod jersey 15
    randy johnson jersey 15
    juan gonzalez jersey 15
    frank thomas 2 color jersey 10
    bagwell jersey 10
    luis gonzalez bat 10
    harold reynolds bat 10
    killebrew jersey 25

i am interested in these:
    2003 Topps Tribute Perennial All-Star Signing Andre Dawson auto/bat card 40
    -1997 Donruss Signature Significant Signatures Ernie Banks BV 40
    -1997 Donruss Signature Significant Signatures Steve Carlton BV 30
    -1998 Donruss Signature Significant Signatures Eddie Matthews BV 50

I have the Helton jersey #RBR-TH. Looking for 03 Finest refractors and auto refractors. Thanks.....Dan

hey guys like em all but i dont have moiney to buy em, i can come up with cards to trade if u want. LMK

VERY VERY VERY interested in your Magglio Ordonez AUTO. Sent you a PM on it.

Michael

well i listed what i have for trade as well as what i want.. want to do a deal?:)

Don't need the $$$ just looking for 03 Finest refractors....Dan

Do you have any 2003 Bowman? I'm thinking about starting this set, and I'd trade the ARod for a moderate amount of 03 Bowman commons.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast