new trader new photobucket WTTF

Hello all, I am new to the site and am lookung forward to doing some trading. I mostly have vintage baseball with little football for trade. Most of my baseball is from the 50's and 60's. Please check my new photobucket page. It is brand new and I will be adding new pictures asap so please check back often. I am looking for the following at this time.

Albert Pujols RC's, jerseys and autos
    Alex Gordon autos
    Cameron Maybin autos
    Brandon Wood autos

Joe Namath autos
    Kellen Clemens autos
    Peyton Manning RC's, jerseys and autos
    Joseph Addai autos

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    WOW, that is the best Mantle collection that I have ever seen. Check my Bucket, but I don't think I'll have anything for any of those.

Very nice Mantle collection... WOW! check my bucket to see if anything interests you!

Griffsdad

Quote Originally Posted by griffsdad2430
    WOW, that is the best Mantle collection that I have ever seen. Check my Bucket, but I don't think I'll have anything for any of those.
    You have a nice collection as well. I may been interested in the ARod auto.

Bama - I think that the A-Rod is sold, but if that member backs out, I'll let you know. Thanks!!!

griffsdad, no problem thanks

kartel, nice job on your page, didn't see anything I need right now though, thanks