I still need hall of famer game used or autos

I have a few bucks paypal, but i would much rather trade. Im looking for game used first, but I also love hall of famer autos and will trade for those also, although i realize they are harder to get. Please let me know what you have for trade, and what you like on my trade page
    Thanks
    Ed
    No more trading. buying and selling only. Trading has become impossible

I've got...

Upper Deck 2006 Roger Staubach GU #/25

Feel free to make me an offer! My wants are in the sig.

Quote Originally Posted by palantri
    I have a few bucks paypal, but i would much rather trade. Im looking for game used first, but I also love hall of famer autos and will trade for those also, although i realize they are harder to get. Please let me know what you have for trade, and what you like on my trade page
    Thanks
    Ed
    please look i my buckett i have a bunch of stuff like that

i have 2006 Donruss Classics Classic Combos Dick Butkus/Deacon Jones Dual GU .. bv 25

westcoast- ive got a staubach already, thanks a lot though

tintwiz- what do you like of mine, and i will find stuff of yours that i like

nkredible- i need it, what do you like of mine

Ed
    No more trading. buying and selling only. Trading has become impossible