Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: MVP Wantlist

     
  1. #1

    MVP Wantlist

    2006-07 MVP Wantlist:

    11 19 34 55 68 70 72 85 94 97 99 106 113 114 115 125 127 131 134 135 140 141 143 162 166 174 194 196 226 227 229 237 241 242 253 256 261 262 265 274 280 290 291 293 297

    Rookies:


    299 Phil Kessel
    300 Guillaume Latendresse
    304 Luc Bourdon
    306 Anze Kopitar
    311 Patrick Thoresen
    312 Ladislav Smid
    328 Keith Yandle
    341 Jonas Johansson
    342 Konstantin Pushkaryov
    347 Matt Koalska

    Checklists:

    358 Joe Thornton

  2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
  3. #2
    Hi,

    I have these RC for trade: 325, 330, 343.
    May have some base too. Looking for Young Guns or 07 Black Diamond.

  4. #3
    Paul, I have the King, Norrena and Polak RC's and most likely a few of your base.
    Do you have any YG's from my wantlist on my website?
    LMK, Nathan
    Collecting ANY and ALL Jake DeBrusk!
    Hidden Content

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan7070
    Paul, I have the King, Norrena and Polak RC's and most likely a few of your base.
    Do you have any YG's from my wantlist on my website?
    LMK, Nathan
    I only have #206 Byfuglien

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by marie_evesc
    Hi,

    I have these RC for trade: 325, 330, 343.
    May have some base too. Looking for Young Guns or 07 Black Diamond.
    Upper Deck Series 1:

    Young Guns:

    203 Yan Stastny (Bruins)
    206 Dustin Byfuglien (Blackhawks)
    208 Fredrik Norrena (Blue Jackets)
    223 Mikko Lehtonen (Predators)
    232 Ryan Potulny (Flyers)
    244 Ben Ondrus (Leafs)

    No Black Diamond Available

  7. #6
    Anything Bergeron or Ultra Redmeptions for trade Paul?
    I am working on a deal for the Byfuglien with Brodeurfan-666 right now.
    LMK
    Collecting ANY and ALL Jake DeBrusk!
    Hidden Content

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan7070
    Anything Bergeron or Ultra Redmeptions for trade Paul?
    I am working on a deal for the Byfuglien with Brodeurfan-666 right now.
    LMK
    I never did buy any more Ultra so no redemptions available, nothing exciting of Bergeron either....I did retract my bid on that Kessel although I think you may have to pay around $40 for it

  9. #8
    ok, well have to see.....if it goers much higher than my max bid I am going to wait until the next one.
    Thanks
    Collecting ANY and ALL Jake DeBrusk!
    Hidden Content

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan7070
    ok, well have to see.....if it goers much higher than my max bid I am going to wait until the next one.
    Thanks

    Is it fair game after $25

  11. #10
    have these if u still need them:
    1,2,3,5,12,27,37,41,56,61,65,66,73,77,82,83,84,87, 96,98,104,105,107,132,148,150,153,157,160,163,170, 176,177,179,185,190,193,199,203,204,215,218,224,23 4,235,236,246,251,258,263,264,276,277,302,305,315, 316,317,319,324,354,360....
    looking for penguins or tradebait, plmk, thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on