Cool RARE Canadiens KEN DRYDEN Retirement Mask, Banner & Booklet FT/FS

Hey guys,

I had the great honor of being at the Montreal Canadians game -vs- the Ottawa Senator.

I have one and only one available: RARE 2007 Montreal Canadiens KEN DRYDEN Night Mask/ Banner and Booklet SGA issued by the Montreal Canadiens on JANUARY 29, 2007 vs the Ottawa Senators in order to commemorate the Canadiens retiring of Ken Dryden's jersey # 29.

The mask has his stats on the back of it.
    The banner is absolutly beautiful...stiched like a real jersey. and the booklet gets into details on Kenny.

It was limited to one per visitor and I only have one.
    I'm willing to trade or sale my only one to some lucky one of you.

PMME with offers.

and please don't ask me whats it's worth. Put your self in my shoes and put a price on it.

Good luck !!! James

PS pictures are available and if you want you can check ebay they have a couple going for 20$US and up individualy.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I'll also included my ticket from that night.

106 D

Reds 95.00$ ticket.

James

Exclamation

Come on guys...

Look for alot of 05-06 UD series 1&2 lets do something
    Im mailing out tomorrow night.

James