Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See CaliforniaSoxfan's Items on eBay

Question about Press Pass JE

I have a question about the 2003 Press Pass Jersey Edition cards. The normal cards have silver embossed names and positions and are numbered normally 1-whatever. Some of the cards have gold embossed names and positons and the the back the cards are numbered with an R in front of the number. They are exactly the same cards with the only difference being to gold or silver lettering and the gold cards are numbered with an R in front of them. I checked the beckett price guide and online site but didn't find any information on these cards. Can somebody please help me out. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The gold cards carry the same value as the regular issue...they were inserted 1 in every pack....hope this helps....

I'm looking for a few cards from that set....LMK if you are looking to trade...thanks