Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Upper Deck Redemptions will buy or trade for them

let me know what you got bv price your looking for stuff your looking for from beckett thanks

2. Kronozio
    hey everyone please list ive seen these before but how come when i want no one will post or pm or aim me thanks lmk

I have a redemption for a 06-07 Rookie Debut Draft Duos Vladimir Radmanovich/Bobby Simmons #/25 bv:not priced due to scarcity. I collect Dwyane Wade. Let me know what you have of his including base/inserts.

only base i have of him is reflections

how much would you sell for #d to 25 shows up on OPG by the way

I checked the OPG and it says N/A. Is that 06-07 or 05-06 Reflections? So, that's the only Wade you have to trade?

i have a 06-07 sp game used legendary fabrics auto sean elliott and a 06-07 sp game used marvin williams significance auto /100 available, neither one book but id be lookin for atleast $30 for the sean elliott and $10 for the marvin williams, lmk

can u find bv i sent all my paypal except 4 bucks now sorry but u came too late but if u find bv i be interested

if they dont have book i will check OPG otherwise if not on there tell me what u want for them in trade

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast