Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Talking interesting stuff for trade; auto patch, autos, patches;auto combos;low # swatches

I'm looking to see what kind of offeres I can get on some of the following stuff. I'm not too interested in going through trade pages unless you tell me there's stuff I'm looking for. I really want Crosby stuff,autos and RCs(mainstream stuff);also collecting ice scripts;HOF goalie autos;Greatzky autos. Lets start with that and see where it gets me.

sorry for the small scans. there's a description under each link

The Vokoun is1/10...ozgood/weight /50...karia/arnott patch /25...lecavalier patch /15...vaive patch /10

shanahan /10...savard/wilson swatch /5...svatos/hjduk /10...1-2 combo is perry/getzlef

1-2 combo is gomez/parize

Always collecting Crosby RCs, Malkins, and Staals.
    Currently working on Trilogy Ice Scripts and Frozen in Times

My photo buckett has a small sampling of my collection. Its a work in progress. Most everything is for trade except Ice scripts and FIT, and Lemieux sig.

2. Kronozio

Would love to get the Getzlaf combo redemption and maybe the Shanny Jersey.

I've got a couple Trilogy auto's in my list and a ton of other stuff..

psyco...I have those trilogy autos, and i didn't see anything else for me. Sorry you have a trade page?? what do you have to offer??

I like the svatos hejduk tundra tandems.

Whats the Gomez/dual redemption valued at? or do we know? I see a few things in your scan I'd be interested in. I have a Malkin jersey that books at about 80-100 I think & a Lupul Ice Script (07) Maybe we can work something out.

The Gomez dual books at $50. I have the Lupul already, and the Malkin doesn't interest me. I don't really care too much for the H&P cards. Thats just me though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast