Upper Deck employs morons (redemption related)

Alright I had a 2005 Sign of the Times Chris Brown Auto redemption that took 8 months to get back but I still have it and it was redeemed. I also had a Carnell Williams Sweet Spot rookie sigs that UD *messed* me out of and said it was in fact Roddy White. Even though it said Carnell. Anyways that doesnt matter. I got both cards redeemed and Sold the Roddy on here and I still have the Chris Brown.

A few days ago I get a package and its a letter that says that Upperdeck was unable to fufill my redemptions and that they sent out some replacement cards. LOL. What morons. I'll take them. Total BV $35

I had a good laugh and thought all was over and that maybe it was a fluke. Well guess what. Today when I wake up there is a package waiting for me and so I open it and again its got a letter from upperdeck stating blah blah blah. I open the little case and it's 3 more autos BV 85.

I wonder how many more I am going to be getting. I mean why bust boxes when I can just sit back and let Ud supply me.

The cards arnt the greatest in the world but hey Free is Free right?

anyways here are the cards.

2. Allgood (eBay Store)

yeah the Mcgahee was sweet but why not some 05-06 autos

they had the nerve to send you a tim couch auto now that,s funny take care steve

LOL. When I first saw the auto and the team I was like ohhh ****. Then I glanced again and I was like "ud ******* me again"

They did that to me too but with replacements for damaged cards. They replaced one with the same card and said they didn;t have the other card so they replaced it. Well two weeks later i got another package from them. This time I got the card they said they didn;t have and a letter saying they didn;t have the other card so they replaced that. All in all i got both my cards replaced with what i was supposed to get but two weeks apart and ended up getting two free cards lol

Quote Originally Posted by arkaneinc
    yeah the Mcgahee was sweet but why not some 05-06 autos
    mainly because they are still being redeemed....what they "give away" are cards that have expired redemptions and were never exchanged.