Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2006 Contenders Hagan & Carter auto's fs/t-HAGAN TRADED!!

Have a '06 Contenders Derek Hagan auto rc and Jason Carter auto rc for sale or trade. Looking for auto's, gu, and #'d cards in trade. LMK if u are interested.
    Thanks

Sorry everyone. The Hagan has been traded. I still have an '06 Contenders Cedric Humes and Jason Carter auto's for sale/trade
    Updated 2/4/07

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

I Want To Trade I Have All Knind Of Wants

lets trade i will look and see what you got

I like the Hagan as well, if you don't work something out with azlatin5. Thanks!!

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by thetintwiz
    lets trade i will look and see what you got
    pm sent
    lmk asap
    thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by azlatin5
    like the hagan
    sorry, not interested in anything you have on your website. Thanks for the look!

Hey Chad, you are on here too?? You should hopefully get your cards Monday or Tuesday. Thankx again!

Quote Originally Posted by sub4
    Hey Chad, you are on here too?? You should hopefully get your cards Monday or Tuesday. Thankx again!
    I am Ryan. I joined a while ago, but kinda forgot about it since I had been collecting McFarlane stuff for a while. But I'm done with those now, and want to get my football card collection up and running. Thanks again for the sweet deal on all those cards. I'll let you know when I get them.
    Thanks,
    Chad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast