Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (93)
    Country

Anyone know where to get a price guide for graded cards?

Hi..

Does anyone know where to get a price guide for more graded cards not just the ones listed in Becketts?

What about OPG?
    Beckett Plus?
    Annual Becketts?

I just would like them as a guide for trades.
    I find it hard to get a trade done with graded cards not listed in the monthly becketts.

Thanks guys

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

Hmm. That's a good question. I just looked in the Beckett OPG & the Beckett Plus, and there is nothing. PSA puts out a Sports Market Report, but that just lists a lot of the more commonly graded cards like the Beckett monthly.

I think you might have to just figure it out from ebay. Or hopefully, someone else may chime in here.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (93)
    Country

Thanks mate - looks like you are right so it is scanning EBay for me! Help was apprecited. Cheers

SCF Rewards
    Country

Recently, I read that Beckett will be publishing a Graded card price guide this spring. Also, try GAI for their baseball listing at:
    http://www.gacard.net/pdf/gps2005-vol3.pdf
    Good luck.

www.sportscardattic.com

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (93)
    Country

cool! I will be buying one :)