Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i have 127 different verlanders now....let's get me to 150!

i'm looking for any of his cards that i don't have. please let me know what you have...we will work something out!

Quote Originally Posted by Choi1
    http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q...erlanderRC.jpg

Need this? Not collecting Turkey Reds anymore.
    yes, i do.....what can i get you for it?

Everything I like is too high end for my card..

Are you willing to buy?

Quote Originally Posted by Choi1
    Everything I like is too high end for my card..

Are you willing to buy?

i could buy possibly. also have some lower end RCs that i just don't scan. i know i have a few 03 UD PP billingsley's. i don't have any bonderman RC or kershaw though. any others you like?

Check my Bucket. I have quite a few myself. I also have a nice Verlander in my incoming Folder.

Quote Originally Posted by griffsdad2430
    Check my Bucket. I have quite a few myself. I also have a nice Verlander in my incoming Folder.

i could use the 06 BC, the sterling base or ref....i couldn't tell, and the 05 sweet spot. was the originals the only auto you had of him?

The Originals is the only auto that I have. The Sterling is a refractor, and the others are available. Are you interested in the Auto?

Quote Originally Posted by griffsdad2430
    The Originals is the only auto that I have. The Sterling is a refractor, and the others are available. Are you interested in the Auto?
    nope, got that auto already. mine's incoming as well. could use the others though, lmk what you need for them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast