Are these my cards being offered on Ebay?

These appears to be a couple of my card this Ebayer is offering. Do you agree and if so is there anyway I can warn the bidders? I have emailed Ebay on my concern.

Thanks, Mike

Their auctions Aaron:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=180080128408
    Pujos/arod/bonds
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=180079527130

My cards:

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I would have to say yes they are the same cards. You could make a pretty penny off that thriple auto.

If that is not you and you still hold those cards report him right away.. Image theft is becomming a big problem lately.. He cropped your image and listed it on the bay

i dont think they are the same... the one on the bay doesnt look like it is in a screwdown.. unless it is just because it is cropped... it looks lighter and the refractor coloring isnt in the same spot either... it is numbered to 18 right?

they are definately the same, the arod patch looks the same (is it?? your scan isn't the best), everything about the autos are identical, and what are the chances that 1 person has the same two RARE cards as you....people sure are stupid about the way they go about their scams.

I would contact Ebay right away...he clearly cropped your images.

I would also contact him personally and see what the #s are. The they are #'d exactly like yours, then I gaurentee you that he using your scan

Guess he's gonna sell your cards, are the prices inline with what you expected??

Current bid: US $118.49
    End time: Feb-04-07 17:21:21 PST (1 day 19 hours)
    Shipping costs:
    US $3.00
    Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service
    Service to United States
    (more services)
    Ships to: Worldwide
    Item location: USA, United States
    History: 7 bids
    High bidder: nolangwynn2002( 912Feedback score is 500 to 999)
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

Hi Mike. I do find it curious that the eBay seller didn't display the reverse side of the card like many other sellers do. That would raise a red flag with me. Your thread has also made me decide that from now on, whenever I post a card image, I will put a watermark on it. I've seen one of our members card photobucket images had a watermark that actually displayed the serial # of the card--genius idea! I think it would be a good idea for you and all of our members to do the same. For non-serial #'d cards, the watermark could be your initials or something else. Good luck!

Andy

This is the reply Ebay sent me and it appears they just gonna let the auctions run
    The 06 ALBERT PUJOLS BARRY BONDS ALEX RODRIGUEZ AUTO # /18 $840.00 is over.

Thanks Mike

.................................................. ...........................................

Subject: TK91014 Your recent email to eBay's Trust and Safety Department (KMM243766505V44101L0KM) Received: Feb-03-07
    Dear Mike,

Thank you for writing eBay in regard to your concern about a seller who
    is selling the same items as yours.

I understand that you are very concerned about this matter want to
    quickly and responsively address your concerns.

Mike,eBay is concerned about violations on our site. We'll investigate
    your report immediately and take appropriate actions based on our
    findings. Violations of eBay policies may result in a range of actions,
    including a warning, temporary or indefinite suspension, or account
    termination.

For the protection of all members, eBay can't provide details on any
    individual investigation or account. We hope you understand that this is
    why we won't be able to share with you the outcome of our investigation.

I appreciate your interest in the well being of our site. It is assuring
    to know that we have members who are concerned about the safety of our
    other users. I encourage you to continue to report all questionable
    behavior to eBay. This will give us the chance to look into the
    situation.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reply to this
    email and let us know.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
    Havyn

eBay Customer Support

will that guy actually get money for those cards he actually doesnt have cause i know that have to be the same cards, i had the pictures side by side and they are the same, i mean will this guy get all that money and just screw his ebay account?