Thread: New and looking to trade

New and looking to trade

Like many here I am new to online trading and also just getting back into collecting after many years abscence. My interest is football, especially da Bears (new and old). I am also collecting Maurice Jones Drew and Mercedes Lewis rookies this year. Over the last 3 months I have broke many packs and boxes and am starting to get quite a few jersey cards and some autos too. I would rather trade than buy\sell on ebay and pay inflated shipping. When trading here what do you use to compare value, Beckett? I will be scanning and posting my bucket soon. Hope to make some trades.

2. SCC - Feb 2018

Welcome to the site! I think a lot of people trade here because a good trade beats buying off ebay any day. Yes, most people use Beckett to compare BV. But depending on who you are trading with, you don't have to be strict on those BVs.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here.
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

welcome, always nice to have another football trader!! lmk if you need any help.

Welcome to SCF, and I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do!

Welcome to SCF! I roam the Football section. Most people use beckett as their bible and ebay sell value for stuff not listed yet. If you have questions any of the advisors (me, oh me I can) or moderators can help you. have fun and happy trading.