Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Trading 1.5X in your favor...might also buy...

Hey guys,

I know a lot of you have already replied to my threads asking for ensberg stuff. I am attempting to get as close to 100% of his cards. Therefore, for the next week, I will trade 1.5X in your favor for any ensberg card you have that i need.
    If I don't have anything for trade that you can use, I have paypal available.
    I appreciate your time in advance. I need plenty of regular issue cards so if you're willing, dig through those old cards you have as well.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    sorry...forgot to say...

many thanks to those who have already helped me get new ensbergs for my collection.

I have two ensbergs. One in my GU section and one in the numbered insert section on the second page. Let me know if you are interested in them.

hey,

Thanks for the reply. I can use both of them. did you see anything on my bucket you could use? thanks

Can you tell me about the Mantle you have? That's mostly what I'm interested in.

I have two out of the recent topps '52. I have heard that there are different colored back-grounds. I have no idea if any are rarer or if they are just different. I have one of the regulars and one of the chrome parallels /1952.

They don't book yet so price is not yet determined.

LMK what you think and we can go from there. thanks again.

If you are interested, I can give you both of the cards you want for one of the mantles?

I've got to go to bed, otherwise I won't wake in the morning. If you like the deal go ahead and post. If not, make a counter offer and I will check it first thing before I go to work or at work. Thanks.

hey,

sorry about the delay. Didn't have the chance to get on yesterday. I could do the regular orange back mantle for your ensbergs. If that's cool, lmk and I will go ahead and write it up. thanks

I still have that #'d rc, do you have any chris burkes i need? Thread is on the front page.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast