Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    See kb8fan1's Items on eBay

Help me with this Kobe please!!!

Can anyone please help me identify this Kobe. I was given it 3 or 4 years ago now and have never seen another one of these anywhere. Pics are attached. The card measures approx 5" x 3.5" and on the back it has printed ina golden coloured writing:
    Golden Sports Marketing & Licensing
    5 Last Stow Road
    Suite 11
    Marlton, NJ 08053

Then some phone number.
    It also hand numbered 603 of 1998. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

I can tell the original design is from the 1997 Collector's Edge Air Apparent insert set (I have an Antoine Walker card from that same set). I don't know if it's legit though, like a buyback of some sort by 'Golden Sports Marketing'? If someone else knows about this, do post..thks.

SCF Rewards

Yeah its kinda odd. Haven't seen any other cards from the Collectors Edge series like this.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See villanuevafan's Items on eBay

I have that same Kobe, the Air Apparent one...only it has Derek Anderson in the background of the Kobe side, and on the back, Kobe in the background and Anderson in the foreground. It's not numbered tho...

SCF Rewards

Yeah I have seen that one, but this is also alot bigger than a standard card