Need some opinions on this card I won on Ebay

I'm looking for some opinions on this card...2006 SPA Tarvaris Jackson AU Patch...

The card arrived today and has 3 distinct smudge marks on it...this was not noted in the Ebay description or visable on the Ebay photo.

Here is the Ebay photo:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...7403&rd=1&rd=1

Upclose photos I took are at the bottom of this post.

I don't expect cards to be perfect but this really gets me...most reputable sellers make note of any minor flaws on a card (this guy has 100% feedback). I can't tell if the seller smudged the card or if it happened when it was signed.

Either way am I being to picky or am I correct in wanting to ask for my money back (I paid $74 with shipping).

I welcome your opinions.

Thanks,

Joe

if you look real close at the picture on ebay you can see the smudges.. but you really have to look at it. I would contact the seller and explain the problem. See what he offers you. If he doesn't give you a refund I would file a claim with paypal. Paypal should back you on this.

TwinsFan: thanks...I did not mention it but your right, I did not see the smudges when I bid but after I received the card and looked at the ebay photo then I did see it.

Thanks,

Joe