Thread: Buying some gu and autos

Buying some gu and autos

Looking to buy some star autos at decent prices, dont need anything crazy high end.
    Also looking for some gu lots. Dont need crappy no name players unless you are blowing them out. Looking for guys like chad johnson, palmer, 06 rookie stuff, retired semi/stars, portis, you know guys that are decent names but who have gu 8-15 or 20. Would like to buy these at least a few at a time to save on shipping.

Also can use any packers, dont expect you to give them away but be reasonable, any autos that are blow out prices, any deion sanders gu, chambers, brady, manning, stuff like that. Have some money to spend on good deals.

Oh, just list me the stuff you have and the price I dont want to pick through your sites only to have you tell me they arent for sale or you need 50% bv. Thanks

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    I have a 2005 topps pristine rudi johnson gu (numbered to 45) I'm not positive on bv but i think it is over 20 because it is also a short-print. lmk if you're interested

looking to get more than 1 card at a time. Rudi isnt a real good trade bait item so if higher bv I really dont need it cause he doesnt move well. thanks though

please check my bucket every gu and auto good prob go cheap lmk what you want prices for

ok please check site but every auto and gu will go cheap like 75% or more off of bv except for tatum bell graded auto lmk

check my site. any auto or game used not in my pc (except Chris brown sterling) I will sell of 25-30% BV