Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: NEED all your HAKEEM OLAJUWON

NEED all your HAKEEM OLAJUWON

Let's try something new. Will trade for Hakeem Olajuwon base/inserts whatever. If you have something in mind (and it's worthwhile enough) you can take something off my bucket.

However, if it's simply base or real low-end stuff, I will make you a deal. You name player/team that you collect, I will tell you how many I have, and we can do a card for card swap (as in I match however many you have). If it's a high-end player like LeBron, DWade, Melo, Paul, etc this does not apply. However, for lesser stars like Ray Allen, VC, KG, etc, I'm sure we can work something out.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    i have a hakeem olajuwon fleer marquee we're number one jsy card...could i trade that towards the redd rc auto?

got around 30 base/inserts......lmk if interested.
    NO MORE INTERNATIONAL TRADING!
    BASEBALL: Hidden Content
    BASKETBALL: Hidden Content
    FB TRADELIST: Hidden Content !
    MY PC: Hidden Content

i also have some hakeems.waiting for for list of sheeds!

zach: i actually have another redd e-xl auto incoming...so make me an offer i guess

cardlover: sure, what do you need in return?

sheed: will get you a list tomorrow

i can do one of two things:

1. i can give you the jameer, scoonie, and nachbar for the redd rc auto and duncan sp authentic

2. i can give you the olajuwon, scoonie, and nachbar for the redd rc auto

I have a few. Is ben gordon or gerald green ok for them I can get a list of mine hakeems.

got any Carlos Arroyo or Gilbert Arenas....also like Ben Gordon and Dwight Howard..
    NO MORE INTERNATIONAL TRADING!
    BASEBALL: Hidden Content
    BASKETBALL: Hidden Content
    FB TRADELIST: Hidden Content !
    MY PC: Hidden Content

Most of my Bulls are now with DA BULLS; as for the other players, I will start looking tomorrow; just gathering a list right now

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast