Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I am done with Football and Basketball, everything is for trade for Baseball....

I might sale them as well if you don't have baseball. Just let me know what you like. Thanks

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    If you like original art I like to draw a little. I do commission work. Here's my art page:
    Hidden Content

What sort of baseball are you looking for...Just Gu, and autos, or some rookies. I have nothing newer, but I have some decent rookie cards and inserts from mid 80's to mid 90's. Let me know if you are looking for cards from between these years and I will see what I have. I dont have alot listed in my trade page, but I do have alot of stuff.
    Thanks, Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs Fan
    What sort of baseball are you looking for...Just Gu, and autos, or some rookies. I have nothing newer, but I have some decent rookie cards and inserts from mid 80's to mid 90's. Let me know if you are looking for cards from between these years and I will see what I have. I dont have alot listed in my trade page, but I do have alot of stuff.
    Thanks, Tim
    I could use some RCs from the 80s and 90s let me know the better players you have.

Are you interested in commons? I have a TON of baseball cards I'm trying to move and I'll, practically, give them to you in a trade. The primary brands I have to offer are Topps and Donruss. Years are from the 80s (mainly).

Quote Originally Posted by dthss86
    Are you interested in commons? I have a TON of baseball cards I'm trying to move and I'll, practically, give them to you in a trade. The primary brands I have to offer are Topps and Donruss. Years are from the 80s (mainly).
    No got plenty of commons laying around. Mostly trash that stuff as I sort through it. Nothing good in the 80s except rookie cards. Thanks though

are you trading your m.drews as well? if so, i'm interested in those and these...
    polamalu rc's
    maybe a few of your 06 rc's as well.

I need the Brandon Marshall Finest X Fractor you have and the Devon Hester Topps DP and P Refractor you have I could send well hidden cash for them Pm me a sell price

I like the Wade refractor BGS 9. What does it book for?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast