Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do you think the Habs will make a move?

I think if they can the following players are gone:

Samsonov
    Rivet
    Ninimaa
    Perezogin
    Kovalev(maybe) really under achived this year.

do you really thing that a team want samsonov , rivet or niinima ? even philadelphia dont want them ! but they should move because in a month they will battle for the 8th spot in the eastern conference
    Quote Originally Posted by koivu11
    I think if they can the following players are gone:

Samsonov
    Rivet
    Ninimaa
    Perezogin
    Kovalev(maybe) really under achived this year.

NO,the salaries are really high on all the players.I think we are stuck with Samsonov.

ryder

i hate to say it but i feel like Ryder is on his way out, i think hes a unrestricted free agent this yr, his +/- sucks, if montreal was really interested in him he whould have gotten more than a 1 yr contract last yr, I whouldn't be suprised to see a move to New Jersey, Julien was his coach in Hull(Junior), it was Julien who put him on the World Jr Team he coached, Julien coahed him in Hamilton(AHL), and into Montreal(NHL). basically brought him along with him, and it shouldn't be any suprise to see Julien bring him along to the DEvils. If not NJ then maybe Philly in a move for Forsberg, depends on it Montreal is still in a playoff race around the trade deadline, the way there going, they probally won't be by then! My two cents!

If the devils trade for that guy , i will have to find another team to support ! seriously , Ryder cant be on the 1st 0r 2nd line in new jersey because of guys like this : elias , gionta , gomez , langenbrunner , parise , zajac

goodbye, gomez!!!

isn't Gomez another UFA? and didn't he get the same raw deal with his contract? (1 yr). maybe theres the player that will be making room for ryder!!!

They have to make a major move and quick.I have this sickening feeling that they won't even make the playoffs.

yeah you are right...gomez can go...anyway zac parise is young and talented (22 goals with the defense-system of new jersey means he could score 30 goals anywhere else lol) anyway with the best goalie in the league , they can trade or bring who they want , they will always make the playoffs

yep

true that, the biggest worry in NJ when it comes to goltending is a injury, and hes pretty durible!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast