Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Country
    See floyd8517's Items on eBay

I want to know EVERYTHING about BGS grading

Well I have been thinking about sending in a card to get graded for a while now and Ive finally decided to do it. I have a bunch of questions so here they go.
    1) Should i get a pc card graded?
    2) What cards grade highest? (gu,autos, inserts ect...)
    3) How much does it cost?
    4) How do you pay?
    5) How do you send your card wrapped?
    6) How long do you go with out your card?
    7) Do you have to become a member?
    8)which card should I send:
    2004 bowmans best anquan boldin #d to 50
    2005 playoff honors donovan mcnabb plates 2 color patch #d to 35 ( think this would grade high...nice colors and perfect condition)
    2006 ud legends charle young auto
    2005 gridiron gear jevon kearse past and present gu 2 color patch #d to 89
    9)Any other graders that would be better than bgs?

Thanks for any responses.

Country

Anybody have information?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rayny1's Items on eBay

well those lower #`d cards may not be the best since they are short printed basically. They will probably already get a premium price since they are #`d low. Your best bet may be to get auto cards, base RC`s graded so their value will go up considerably more.

You can always check the beckett website for the correct info you need to send in cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

most of the info you want is on the website....on a side note, i would look VERY CAREFULLY at your cards (with some kind of loupe or magnifying glass) to find any imperfections....anything that has flaws visible to the naked eye aren't worth grading (except older stuff ofcourse).....of the stuff you chose, i personally wouldn't get any of it graded....it cost a pretty penny for grading (especially single cards) and if you are doing it for the sole purpose of adding value to the card, as rayny stated, higer end autos and nice base rookies are the way to go!!

Country

Alright. Well I have a few barry sanders rc's and stuff like that that sell a lot more when graded and have a few high end paatches that im sending end.

Has anyone ever had trouble with cards getting lost or damages ebcause I want to send in one of my moats cards but dont want it to get messed up because it is #d to 6.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See devilrok's Items on eBay

game used cards dont have much of a premium when graded, mostly rookies and some autos,

Country

What is premium?

SCF Rewards
    Country

additional value....i would really consider the posts that are being made (you do know how much it costs for grading, right??).....no use in just wasting money!! as far as sanders rookies go, they have to grade a 9 for it to be even close to worth it (that means it has to look PERFECT to the naked eye, no corner problems at all, extremely well centered, etc).

Country

Yeah. It is 12.50 plus shipping and insurance ect for it. Im going to have to think about doing this but I want to grade a few of my pc cards so they will look nice in my room.

SCF Rewards
    Country

oh thats fine, when you start talking about "sell values" i take it to mean you want to get stuff graded to make money on, which is next to impossible to do with low end cards....PC stuff is different....if you got an extra $50 to spend on grading 4 cards, and you like the look, then go for it!!! jlmk if you cant figure it out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast