Thread: Crosby UD High Glossy

Crosby UD High Glossy

How much do you think is worth a Crosby HG, there`s only 10 cards made. the regular cards is listed at $3. The exclusive numbered at 100 is 25X the price... so 75$.

In my opinion, since that card is there`s 10 times less card... it should be at least worth 300 to 400$

Am I wrong ?

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    i think you are right ! i dont know the value of that card but i'm sure it books for 200 +
    Quote Originally Posted by mart96
    How much do you think is worth a Crosby HG, there`s only 10 cards made. the regular cards is listed at $3. The exclusive numbered at 100 is 25X the price... so 75$.

In my opinion, since that card is there`s 10 times less card... it should be at least worth 300 to 400$

Am I wrong ?

There's one on ebay right now. almost 2 days left and it's at just under $18 so far.

yeah but on ebay a card can go up for 100 $ in a day lol
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoPig
    There's one on ebay right now. almost 2 days left and it's at just under $18 so far.