Thread: 16 packs of 06-07 MVP

16 packs of 06-07 MVP

Picked up some packs at Target. They usualyl dont have anything good, but found these so I had to get some. Most people probably arent on but for those that are on here is a live box break!

Anybody here?

Eric

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Already started and I will just let ya know when I am done what I got.

Eric

Well busted all of them. all I got were inserts and no good rookies. At least I got some of my set needs. If anybody needs anything lemme know.

Thanks, Eric

i need a lot of mvp inserts ! clutch performers , int.icons , last line of defense and gotta have hart !
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurgy25
    Well busted all of them. all I got were inserts and no good rookies. At least I got some of my set needs. If anybody needs anything lemme know.

Thanks, Eric

Alright well send me a list of what you need.

Thanks, Eric

never knows

I alway thought that too till i picked up a 02/03 QFTC pack at my local dollar store, pulled a gold parallel of Patrick Roy # to 325!

Yea usually the stuff and target is no good for me. But 1 time I got a box of like 12 packs for 10 bucks, and I pulled out of a pack of 97 collectors choice, a Mike Piazza Gold Starquest card. Booked 60 I believe.

Eric

Jurgy25 - interested in any Maple Leafs you pulled....
    LEAFS PC = 7,363 unique cards 15,552 Total Cards