Lets trade!!! (Low End Trades are Welcome!)

I am collecting:
    Dodgers Autos, RCs and Patches
    06 Bowman Chrome Draft Draft Picks DP1-DP90 Refractors, Xfractors, and Autos
    And also lots of Prospect Autos 2004-present

Check out my gallery and let me know what you like.

Lets trade!
    If you like original art I like to draw a little. I do commission work. Here's my art page:
    Hidden Content

If you like original art I like to draw a little. I do commission work. Here's my art page:
    Hidden Content

Like the Scott Olsen Auto.

lmk if you like anything.

I also have a lot of Bowman Chrome cards and a couple of refractors.. lmk if there are certain ones you're looking for. I'll be making a list of it soon anyways.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Choi1
    Like the Scott Olsen Auto.

lmk if you like anything.

I also have a lot of Bowman Chrome cards and a couple of refractors.. lmk if there are certain ones you're looking for. I'll be making a list of it soon anyways.

Thanks.

I like the Kershaw. Can I add something for it?
    Hidden Content

Don't really see anything else except in your PC.

That is an impressive Dodgers collection my friend!! I was debating whether or not I should start one, but I decided to just collect Chad Billingsley only.

Don't really see anything else except in your PC.

That is an impressive Dodgers collection my friend!! I was debating whether or not I should start one, but I decided to just collect Chad Billingsley only.
    Thanks. I have 8 PSA 9 Billingsley Bowman Chrome Autos incoming.
    Hidden Content

Nice! Congrats... those are very nice cards and I'm sure they'll treat you well later on :)

Nice! Congrats... those are very nice cards and I'm sure they'll treat you well later on :)
    Yeah I couldn't say no to the trade offer sometimes I am week when I see Dodgers.
    Hidden Content