Two packs of Sweet Spot from Target...

I stopped by Target to buy some things for the game and decided to grab a pack of Sweet Spot (I've always wanted one of those baseball autographs). After openeing the pack and getting this card:

I decided to go buy the other pack they had left. I'm glad I did, I got this card:

I don't really collect baseball, so I don't know if either one is any good to be honest. I'm not planning to hold onto either one. Do these Sweet Spot packs from Target always have one of these kinds of cards in them (they're $9.99 a piece)?

2. SCC - Feb 2018

I've decided to sell the cards, just to let everyone know. Most people who wanted the card only had baseball to trade in exchange (which makes sense given that it is a baseball card and all). I'm looking to get some more football or basketball, so buy selling i'll get some money to put towards a product from one of those two sports.

Thanks for all of the interest. I had no idea that the Lester was in such demand, kind of exciting to get so much interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Lindegarde
    Do these Sweet Spot packs from Target always have one of these kinds of cards in them (they're $9.99 a piece)?
    I thought they did from what I had been reading in the forum, so I decided to try my luck on one... total crap. 5 commons. Worst $10 I've ever spent.