Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See taxmay0's Items on eBay

02 Topps Heritage Emmitt Smith Retrofractor for Trade

I have a 02 Topps Heritage Emmitt Smith chrome retrofractor available for trade. Card is in nm/mint condition. Card is serially numbered out 557 and books at $25. Please send trade list if interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump to the top

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump to the top

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See skadsem's Items on eBay

Woah I need this one. Have a particular thing you are looking for? Certain rookies, certain players etc. Plmk and will type you up a tradelist asap. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

skadsem: Interested in the following if available:

01 Topps LaDanian Tomlinson RC
    89 Score Cris Carter RC

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey I have the Carter and no problem with that one, but am guessing you might have looked at my trade page and dont have the Tomlinson anymore. If you are looking for any certain other rookies, I can try and help there as I have alot of stuff not listed. Plmk as would love to have the Emmitt. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

skadsem

RCs of the following: Urlacher, Michael Turner, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Philip Rivers, LT, Marion Barber, Frank Gore, Laurence Maroney, Joseph Addai, Maurice Drew, Drew Brees, Chrome RCs of RBs & QBs, star players refractors, Do you have basketball or baseball? I hope this helps and I'm sure we can work a trade.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I do have some baseball and basketball but nothing really with rookies wise. I wish I knew exactly what my basketball was so I could trade it away but never did much with baseketball. I know I have a real nice Iverson insert from 1997 upper deck called the Star Attractions but is the gold version, last checked it was $50. Have some rookies also, from 05 chrome, but nothing big as think most are under the $10 mark, plus lots of inserts and stuff from years ago. No biggies I would guess, maybe Kevin Garnett being the biggest but like I say, I really dont know much about baseketball.

Now football though, thats a different story. lol. Lmk if interested in anything here -
    Urlacher -
    00 Fleer tradition rookie
    00 Fleer Tradition Rookie Retro
    Michael Turner -
    04 Finest rookie
    Philip Rivers -
    04 Topps rookie
    04 Bowman rookie
    04 Press pass spellbound
    Ladainian Tomlinson -
    01 Pacific Dynagon Top of the Class
    Marion Barber -
    Score rookie (x2)
    Maroney -
    06 press pass se rc
    06 press pass big numbers #12
    06 topps draft picks and prospect black chrome rc
    06 topps rc
    06 topps red hot rookies
    06 topps turkey red rookie
    Addai -
    06 Topps rookie
    06 Topps chrome -
    Deangelo Williams
    Lendale White

Not sure if any of that might interest ya but lmk. I will keep going through stuff as I thought I had like a topps rookie of Brees and such. Not much on the chrome stuff as mostly do sets of that and trade away any doubles I have to get more of my sets but will surely look and see.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Skadsem:

I will pm with trade proposal.