Joseph Addai auto and Bob Sanders rookies for trade

Got these for trade;
    2006 Sage Joseph Addai Silver auto #400

and these Bob Sanders rookies;

2004 Donuss Classics #200 Serial #1250
    2004 Donruss Elite #109 serial #500
    2004 SP Game Used edition #111 serial #425

the Sanders are extras and the Addai is not someone I collect.

Looking for all the usual in my sig. Or anything that might catch my eye. Thanks for looking Pat

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Hey Pat!!!!! How about them Colts!!!! UNBELIEVEABLE!!! I'd Be Interested.. Only thing I have is this Big Ben Jsy card..

06 Gridiron Gear "PlayBook" GU Jsy Ser#060/250 #PB-9 Big Ben

LMK

THANKS ALOT!!!!!!!

Congrats John, they deserve it for sure. I am happy for Bob Sanders, he lives just a half hour from me and always seemed like a good kid, I used to go watch his high school games when he played for Cathedral Prep in Erie. He wasnt really the biggest star on the team, but it was loaded for a couple of years. Anyhow I think I have that Ben. Do you have any kind of trade list of other teams? These Sanders are extras of my own collection of the kid. Thanks a lot and nice to hear from you . Pat

Hey Pat!!!! Sorry I have NO Tradelist.. Right Now I'm Kinda Low on GU.. Been Trading My Butt Off Getting Colts GU & Stuff... Interested in Selling??? If Not I Understand...

LMK Buddy......

THANKS ALOT!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trains975
    Hey Pat!!!!! How about them Colts!!!! UNBELIEVEABLE!!! I'd Be Interested.. Only thing I have is this Big Ben Jsy card..

06 Gridiron Gear "PlayBook" GU Jsy Ser#060/250 #PB-9 Big Ben

LMK

THANKS ALOT!!!!!!!
    John I dont have that ben after all, what does that one go for? thanks pat

im intersted in the addai if you want to tkae a look at my bucket, i can also do a cash/card trade if need be

Hey Pat, interested in the Bob Sanders RC's. My bucket isn't the greatest right now, so lmk what player RC's you would want for them..

Thanks!