Any Sammy Sosa fans? Over $300 in BV for $50 DLVD

I was going through some of my player lots and I have an extra 200-250 Sammy Sosa cards. There are only 9 doubles in the lot.
    They range from the early 90's to mid 00's and have BV's between $.50 and $10.00 each. Included in the lot are base, inserts, SP's and #erd cards.
    These are all my duplictes and/or triples.
    I don't have the time to list them all, as I just finished listing a Griffey Jr, Garciaparra and Bonds lot, but I would be willing to sell the entire lot for $50 delivered.
    Last edited by bbcards4sale; 02-07-2007 at 05:44 PM.

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
    I'm not interested, but I'm sure if he makes the cut with the Rangers in Spring Training people will be after those cards and quickly...

All the best -

Chris

In fact I'm still sitting on a Sosa AUTO'd OMLB ball that I can't move. They use to sell like hotcakes for around $150-$250 but now you can't give one away for $50-$75... but soon... ;)

Quote Originally Posted by xpress34
    I'm not interested, but I'm sure if he makes the cut with the Rangers in Spring Training people will be after those cards and quickly...

All the best -

Chris

In fact I'm still sitting on a Sosa AUTO'd OMLB ball that I can't move. They use to sell like hotcakes for around $150-$250 but now you can't give one away for $50-$75... but soon... ;)
    Very true.
    I just figured I would either give someone a jump start on collecting him or someone can add lots to their collection.
    I'm just starting to thin some of my player collections down, getting rid of duplicates, triples, etc. So far in the past 3 days I have listed Griffey Jr., Bonds, Jeter, Mattingly and Garciaparra. The Griffey Jr's, Mattingly's and Jeter's sold already.
    Thank you.

Yeah, I bought the Griffeys, and I can't wait to get them. Thanks again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by griffsdad2430
    Yeah, I bought the Griffeys, and I can't wait to get them. Thanks again!!!
    No problem, you're very welcome, anytime.
    They shipped out this morning.