Exclamation Any J.D. Drew fans here?? AUTO/BAT/JSY Inserted 1:480 packs

I got this as a replacement for a redemption I had in with Upper Deck, but I don't really do baseball so it's FT/FS. I'm looking for a comparable cards of these:

Don Mattingly/Derek Jeter/star football auto/Redskins auto/HOF auto (prolly any sport)

2001 Upper Deck Evolution e-Card Game Bat-Jersey Autograph J.D. Drew #JB-JD
    It's the same as this card in this eBay auction

the card does not book due to scarcity, so therefore the only thing I have to go off of is this ebay auction's ending price.... sorry, I don't normally like to do that

plmk if anybody's interested. PM or AIM is prolly the best way to get me

-Brian

I'd like it, but don;t think I'd have anything available that would compare. Nice card though

I have a 02 Playoff Santana Moss auto($20) and you can look in my bucket and see if you need anything else.

stl_cards_fan -- sorry, didn't see anything that I could use

hunter082006 -- some nice stuff, but nothing that i could really use. thanks a lot though!

-Brian

Look through my stuff -

fdgowin

fdgowin - sorry.... didn't really see anything for it. thanks though!

-Brian