Two packs of donruss elite hobby and a retail

I got two free packs of donruss elite hobby from donruss since im still waiting on a redemption o5 ditka auto. and bought a box of 06 gridiron gear.
    from the gridiron gear i pulled a Tony Gonzalez playbook jersey #erd 194/250
    and a lee evens blue #erd 37/50

From the elite hobby box i got a thurman thomas passing the tourch incert #erd out of 1000 and The big pull A mike vick status gold #erd 21/24 the scans have been added to my phtobucket

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Man so they swapped out 2 packs for the Ditka auto or is that jiust to make up for part of the wait?

Btw not bad on the two packs the Vick was a decent pull. Dont really like him though and the Gonzo is always good IMO

Quote Originally Posted by arkaneinc
    Man so they swapped out 2 packs for the Ditka auto or is that jiust to make up for part of the wait?

Btw not bad on the two packs the Vick was a decent pull. Dont really like him though and the Gonzo is always good IMO
    No i would never take two packs for a auto redemption they would get a ear full every day until they made it right lol. It was just for the wait since when i called they said i could exchange it or wait longer and if i desided to wait longer they would send me out some free packs out. Which isan;t bad since the vick books 40.00 and heck the ditka auto only books 30 lol

The Thurman is a nicer card now that he is heading to the hall.

I was going to wait like you but what happens in 6 months when there is no auto still? I opted out and received an UD Legends Dick Butkus SP auto BV at $175. I won't keep it but it will get me some stuff I want when I sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by 11chaos
    The Thurman is a nicer card now that he is heading to the hall.

I was going to wait like you but what happens in 6 months when there is no auto still? I opted out and received an UD Legends Dick Butkus SP auto BV at $175. I won't keep it but it will get me some stuff I want when I sell it.
    I am still waiting on the ditka auto they just sent me the packs for the long wait.