Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone interested in Isiah Thomas SPGU Wood Impression auto?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...075889747&rd=1

Here's a picture of the card in question...Not the exact one, haven't had time to scan the one I have...

Anyway, any interest in it? Don't know what to ask for (money, David Lee, Yao Ming, tradebait autos, I guess); just make me an offer and we'll go from there...

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!
    ...Yes... what does it list for?
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

Books at 80 I believe...but as you can see, it sells surprisingly well...

i have 3 tmac autos that book at 100 each, including the same wood impressions one, i would trade any of the three for it plus extra if needed, or check for anything else of interest.

Hey panthers- Not looking for TMac right now; actually trying to move his cards (and it's proving to be difficult)...anything else you can offer?

hmm, i do have a clyde drexler auto luxury box 8/30, books 80. that and maybe a Carmello gu.

Quote Originally Posted by tierre_brown
    do you have a scan of the drexler? might be interested in that
    the reflection makes the auto look weak, it is not, it's perfect.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t=IMG_2425.jpg

I'll keep that in mind; fielding offers at this point (you don't mind, do you?)

I know the $80 sv shown on the ebay auction is optimistic...but hey, I can dream (and negotiate downwards)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast