Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wanted: Pujols Cards of Any Type

Looking for Albert Pujols Cards i dont have yet. Please check my site and let me know if you have any i dont have....
    Also, LMK what you need in return..
    Thanks

Al

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Hey Bone saw this on your site and want it: 2002 Bowmans Best Javon Walker GU Jersey

What's the BV? Check my site and see if you like anything.

Sorry that's it off topic.

Al, I may have a few that you need, but first off do you have ANY doubles that I need?I collect Pujols too, and thought me might be able to exchnage doubles for ones that we need. On my site theres my Pujols collection and it will have a 2 in parentheses...LMK

I have some on my site.
    What do you have in Blalock, Prior and Ichiro?
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Hariston- I have gotten rid ogf most of my doubles, i may have a few, i will check on that and get back to you..

Molina-Check my site tonight, i will have my prior, ichiro and blalock listed....

Heres what i have of pujols left:

03 fleer hot prospects #50
    03 donruss classics#50
    02 topps opening day#5
    02 ud honor roll #36
    02 ud honor roll#37
    03 topps #200
    lmk if you need any of these. I would like base cards of prior, zito, pedro, tim hudson, kerry wood, or mark mulder in return. lmk if interested, thanks.

redsox, i could use these:
    03 donruss classics#50
    02 topps opening day#5
    02 ud honor roll #36
    02 ud honor roll#37
    03 topps #200

LMK bv you need for them....Check my site for pedro...I have Zito,Hudson,wood,mulder..Just let me know which guy you want and i will list what i have.....Thanks

Al

Hariston-
    The only one i have doubles of is:
    2002 Topps NL ROY Award # 719
    2002 Topps # 160
    LMK

AL

Ok...LOL, it just so happens that I have doubles of the same ones!LMK if you get any more doubles.
    Eugene

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast