My Son is joining SCF (soon as mail is received)

Hey guys, my son Jamie is joining SCF. I have to mail in an approval letter to SCF for him to join. Just wanted to give you all a heads up so you are all really nice to him :)
    His handle is going to be jlatini

thanks guys
    Bill
    azlatin5

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Very cool Bill! We will look forward to having Jamie here :)

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Chris Brown, Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

Glad to hear this kinda of stuff runs in the family~

My sons first word will be "Insert" or "Game Used"

mark my words!!!!!!!

Rob

Cool! Welcome Jamie! I'm sure you will enjoy SCF and the members on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by azlatin5
    Hey guys, my son Jamie is joining SCF...
    That is so cool. My son is also an SCF member (Dodgersalltheway). He's not on as much as I am due to school & homework. But SCF and card collecting is a very nice way to enrich the father-son bond.

Andy

That is super cool. If he has any questions he knows who to turn to at least.

I hope my son gets off the Yu-Gi-Oh stuff and joins me here eventually.

That's great. My son (3 yrs.) goes to the card shop with me. The last time we were there, he picked a pack of cards out of the discount bin and asked if I would buy it for him. It was Score Football, but I bought it anyway. :icon_smil He still have the cards sitting on his bookshelf in his room.
    "In space no one can eat ice cream!"