Thread: 1 9.99 gu thingy with 2 pax

1 9.99 gu thingy with 2 pax

time to catch up a little on some of my breaks my wife went to target over the weekend and picked me up a bunch of stuff,here,s the first 1 i opened,the pax were 2006 topps chrome and 2003 fleer tradition.

chrome pack

chone figgins 104

mark teixeira 103

nick swisher 245

todd helton refractor 105

tradition pack

nothing worth typing.

gu card

2003 leaf certified materials mirror red ichiro gu base card numbered 160/250
    card 164 out of the set anyone know bv my becketts and newest tuffstuff do not have it,back of card says it is a base from a 7/05/01 game featuring the mariners and rangers.

what,s funny is i,ve bought like 8 packs of this stuff and the best i got was a mark teixeira jersey my wife buys 1 and gets an ichiro,thanks for the read take care steve

2. Allgood (eBay Store)
    Very nice pull!

I believe this is it:
    2003 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Red Materials 164 Ichiro Suzuki Base/250 NM-MT Own 1 $30.00 $12.50 $30.00

Sometimes they take the regular base card, and then add a GU to it for their parallel sets.

thanks andrew thats the one, i got a david wright insert out of a 2006 ud first pitch it is going deep gd-13 if you need it i,ll send it. thanks for the bv on the ichiro talk to you later

I sure do need that Wright. I've got some random yanks set aside that I figured you might want, I'll send them to you today.

thanks gosoxx been doing decent with my breaks lately can,t complain take care steve