Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Another Vlad thread...WTTF any base and inserts I don't have!!

I'd also like GU that I need, but don't have much to trade for those. PLMK what you have, and what you're looking for - i have a LOT of nice inserts not listed, from basketball, baseball, and football.

Thanks!
    Andrew

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

ok, ive been holding off on this, but i have a whole stack of Vlads that i made ou tof the 10,000 card or so i went through and threw away. 2/3 of them are base Vlad but base for some good sets, like topps reserve from 2001 and other set from around that time to now. i also have a couple game use Vlads, a couple are non limited but nice none the less, and one of them is his turkey red 2006 white numbered to like 99 or something, those can be found in my bucket, if you would like i will scan all of them today and ill post them all under "player lots" in my bucket and if you want you can make a trade offer for all of them. just let me know what they might be worth trading for for you and offer me a couple card to choose from. im not picky with a certian card just would like to get one or two card worth a decent BV for everything that ill put in my collection if i you do have something i collect or want or something ill end up trading for something i like. either way ive been trying to consolate my collection and ive traded about every player lot ive scanned except for the griffey and the Valds which i havent scanned yet. anyways let me know if you are intersted by PM ing me that way ill remember i need to scan them for someone else anyways so they will be in my bucket tonight

That's not his RC - it's a 1998 and his RC was 1995 - and the BV is either $1 (Bronze Version) or $8 (Gold Version).

So, I'll pass.

ohh my bad. I thought it was his rookie. Your still not interested?

Is it the gold or bronze? I'm not sure how to tell. In the scan it looks more of a bronze color. I honestly don't think it says it on the card.

If it's the Bronze, I could find some Bulls base to throw your way. If it's Gold, I don't think I have enough.

Ya i have no clue how to tell. What bulls base would you give me?

I dont have much. It's hard to hang onto Bulls on here.
    So far I found a Tyrus Thomas PRess Pass, a 2006-07 Topps Ben Wallace, a 2005-06 Ben Gordon, and a 2006-07 Ben Gordon Bowman.

I'm pretty sure the one you have is the Bronze version, but again, not 100% sure.

If you want the 4 cards I listed for the Vlad, they're yours. The Thomas alone books for as much as the Vlad, if it's the bronze one.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast