Thread: Home Addresses

Home Addresses

I Have A Page On My Site That Has 100+ Home Addresses Of Current And Former NHLers.
    Now On The Page Is Just The Name Of The Players I Have.
    I Like To Trade For Addresses BUT NOT MUCH!
    I'll Trade An Address For A Common Card I Need Or Another Home Address I Don't Have.
    Most Of The Retired Players And Current NHlers That Aren't Stars I'll Just Give You For Nothing But I Like To Get Something For The Stars (Lemieux, Forsberg).
    Please Note That On The Site There Is A Column Beside Each Player Labelled "Confirmed?"
    If It Says No In The Box And You Trade Me For The Address And It Doesn't Work Then That's Your Own Fault Because I Already Stated That It Wasn't Confirmed To Work.
    All The Ones With A Yes In The "Confirmed?" Column ARE FROM MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE ONLY!! People Have Told Me That Some Addresses I Have Are Right But They Are Only Right If I Do Attempt To Get An Autograph From That Address.
    The Site Is: http://maxpages.com/cujozcardz13/nhl...home_addresses

Thanks And PLMK - Jeff

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Home addresses huh? You stalker :p I remember when Brett Hull was still playing for the Blues like 10 or so years ago I sent him 4 rookie cards to the Blues for him to sign and I got all 4 back signed. I don't know if he continues to do it, but it could be worth a shot if you like Brett Hull.

I know you can get all the Arena addresses off Beckett.com

I have got auto pics back from:

Vince Carter (Oh yeah)
    Jermome Williams "JYD"
    Curtis Joseph (when he was a Leaf)

dannyshockeymania
    I have got

Dany Heatley
    Jason Arnott
    Jason Spezza

at their home addresses

welcome to the forum dannyshockeymania! u will love this site.

u can find celeberities addy's at

ww.stararchive.com

hope this helps

dannyshockeymania
    Originally posted by L0stAndF0und
    welcome to the forum dannyshockeymania! u will love this site.

u can find celeberities addy's at

ww.stararchive.com

hope this helps
    Thanks, I think I am going to like it here