Manon Rheaume Clear Excitement Acetate #E5 #001/300!!

Hi all,

It's been way, way too long since I collected Ice Hockey Cards and since I am now on the wrong side of 30 <grin> decided it was time to clean up from my time as a misspent youth in my early 20's

I have this card

http://web.mac.com/hlouey/iWeb/Site/...20Rheaume.html

Which from the limited research I can find is one of the rarest Manon inserts. Even rarer is that its number 1/300

I was always lead to believe that the 1st numbered cards were given to the actual player not to be inserted into boxes.

Anyway I was hoping if anyone can get in contact with Manon Rheaume and can guarantee it gets to her. I'm happy to give it away. As I would hope she might want it for her collection.

Otherwise willing to sell to keen collectors of hers (do any exist??) for a minimum fee.

Anyway, does anyone want to have a guess what this sort of card might be worth?

Beckett doesn't have it listed. And ebay is up and down. Though one did sell for $US108 recently

Thanks in Advance

2. Find Hockey Cards on Kronozio!!
    You can send the card at her attention trough this address ...

Manon Rheaume
    Central Collegiate Hockey Association
    23995 Freeway Park Drive, Suite 101
    Farmington Hills, MI 48335
    Hidden Content
    PCs : Patrick Roy, Spartacus, Alexander Radulov, Montréal Expos Autographs

Quote Originally Posted by Barahir
    You can send the card at her attention trough this address ...

Manon Rheaume
    Central Collegiate Hockey Association
    23995 Freeway Park Drive, Suite 101
    Farmington Hills, MI 48335
    Cheers,

I will do that.