nate robertson 2003 sweet spot sweet beginnings souvenir patch rookie numbered 63/75

hi i have this card for sale. anyone might be interested. pic of card included.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

well any resonable offer. looking for a book price. i am sure it would be listed somewhere. been looking for online price guides that dont cost but no luck

also i dont want book price. just need to know what i am working with

bv on the nate is $10. what do you want for it?

Hidden Content | NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 194/258 (75.19%
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Always looking for vintage stars/semistars/rookies in all sports.

i have seen the bbonds go off of ebay almost that and it was not this one it was the one numbered to 1430 and this one is numbered to 75 ebay links below for proof. first is the ended one and the second one is a current on going on now and like i said those are the higher serial numbered ones thanks.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/2003-UD-SWEET-SP...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/03-UD-SWEET-SPOT...QQcmdZViewItem

i do appreciate the interest though

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier0033
    also i dont want book price. just need to know what i am working with
    beckett bv is $10 on the robertson #/75. if you want ebay prices, you should have stated that. if you are asking for a resonable price, lmk( i usually buy for @20-35%, depending on the card). otherwise, you may want to post it on ebay. thanks.

Hidden Content | NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 194/258 (75.19%
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Always looking for vintage stars/semistars/rookies in all sports.

well thanks man but i will take my chances on the bay thanks